Are you a hardworking individual of entrepreneurial spirit and would like to work in a fast growing fashion brand with high aspirations in operational excellence as well as a dynamic workplace culture? Never Monday is looking for an high-Level Marketing Superstar.
About the position
This is one of the most exciting roles in fashion ecommerce. We are looking for a Head of Influencer Marketing & Collabs to kick start the marketing from start and growing the team of marketers and collab brand managers here at Never Monday.
You will be responsible for developing, creating and delivering both influencer campaigns and influencer collaborations to drive revenue, heightened brand awareness and buzz to boost earned media value and demand generation.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop, create and manage micro, mid and larger influencer partnerships and product collaborations and develop and deliver the global influencer marketing strategy for Never Monday.
- Ideate and deliver outstanding, engaging story angles to drive collab sales, and content that breaks through the social clutter.
- Define brand partnership projects that will lead the business to achieve our growth goals.
- Identifying key influencers and leading contract negotiation with influencers and/or their agents/managers, ensuring clear scope of work, alignment on timeline and deliverables while driving cost efficiencies.
- Leading the work with influencer marketing as a brand and performance marketing channel to achieve company targets. Make sure we find and activate new influencers, set the monthly media budget within influencer marketing together with the CEO and follow up on KPI:s such as amount of deals, revenue, COS and ROAS.
- Recruit and activate micro/mid influencers (20k-1m+) that align with Never Mondays brand values and that articulate our story of street fashion, edgyness, funkyness and self-expression.
- Work cross-functionally to develop, recommend, and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of paid and organic channels by collaborating with key business stakeholders and external influencers.
Experience / Knowledge
- Minimum 2-4 years of professional experience with real and consistent results.
- Proven background in eCommerce.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
- A passionate interest in the influencer marketing landscape, and a significant experience of influencer campaign strategies and execution.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and influencer marketing with relevant tactical experience.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, with a track record of remaining calm under pressure
- A marketing heavy hitter who can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, and large data sets.
- Someone with outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and a keen ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Someone passionate about building and leading teams.
- Extremely well-connected within the influencer and creator space.
- A creative storyteller with the ability to create fresh and compelling narratives that help define our brand positioning within the fashion landscape
Why should you apply?
We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best so new ideas and methods are quickly embraced, and we iterate fast.
Sound interesting? Please click on the “Apply” button below or above to easily submit your application! The last day to submit your application is 2020-06-22, however, we review applications continuously.
Join our movement!