Are you a hardworking individual of entrepreneurial spirit and would like to work at a fast growing fashion brand with high aspirations in operational excellence as well as a dynamic workplace culture? Never Monday is looking for an E-commerce Coordinator whom is passionate about optimizing the online experience and increasing Never Mondays e-commerce sales!
About the position
In the role as an E-commerce Coordinator, you’ll be responsible of constantly updating content, the right products, content execution and coordination on our website.
You strive to make the e-commerce platform as informative and selling as possible. Never Monday is a fast-growing company, the pace of work and the pace of change will be high and the tasks can sometimes be challenging. If it suits you, you will be the first person to join our e-commerce and marketing team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Execution of all site content and e-commerce activities on site.
- Update products and content online. Ensure that tonality and graphiv guidelines are followed.
- Set up new markets and configure the platform (payment options, stock levels).
- Test and quality assure new functionality, orders, returns, freight and payment processes
- Online merchandising
- Organization of discount codes.
- Coordinate translations from agencies and in-house production.
- Internal campaign and marketing coordination.
- Support projects of e-commerce enhancements in cooperation with other team members.
- Securing that the e-commerce traffic across channels converts in a manner that fulfills our overall agreed business KPIs.
Experience / Knowledge
- Express yourself very well in writing, both in Swedish and English.
- Very Good knowledge of the Office package.
- Very good computer experience.
- Has worked in Wordpress / Woocommerce, or similar e-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS is a merit.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a merit.
- Hardworking, organized, structured with good time-management skills.
- Thriving with changes in a fast-paced young and multi-cultural environment.
- An education within either marketing, communication or sales.
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
Why should you apply?
We are a young (in age or in spirit), fun and diverse company located in Stockholm City. We are highly ambitious in what we do, and we have preserved our start-up mentality so new ideas and methods are quickly embraced, and we iterate fast. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success.
Sound interesting? Please click on the “Apply” button below or above to easily submit your application! The last day to submit your application is 2020-05-22, however, we review applications continuously.
Join our movement!