Are you a hardworking individual of entrepreneurial spirit and would like to work in a fast growing fashion brand with high aspirations in operational excellence as well as a dynamic workplace culture? NeverMonday is looking for an high-Level WordPress/WooCommerce Superstar.
About the position
In the role as an WordPress/WooCommerce Developer, you’ll be responsible of constantly updating and creating responsive e-commerce experiences.
Roles and responsibilities
- Extending WordPress & WooCommerce functionality to work with external systems / API.
- Refactoring inherited (garbage) code
- Providing input on business decisions and project goals.
- Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented Working independently on assigned components and tasks Maintaining existing web sites built with WordPress/PHP (React.js WP 5.0)
- Maintaining quality control of web design and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
Experience / Knowledge
- Express yourself very well in writing, both in Swedish and English.
- Fluent with PHP.
- Experience with databases such as MS Access-just kidding, MySQL.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce programming (i.e plugins and extensions from scratch).
- Experience with Sass.
- Basic/intermediate Knowledge of React.js
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Willing to learn new technologies on an ongoing basis Work in line with business development.
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
Why should you apply?
We are a young (in age or in spirit), fun and diverse company located in Stockholm City. We are highly ambitious in what we do, and we have preserved our start-up mentality so new ideas and methods are quickly embraced, and we iterate fast.
Sound interesting? Please click on the “Apply” button below or above to easily submit your application! The last day to submit your application is 2020-05-22, however, we review applications continuously.
Join our movement!